Dealing with Workplace Violence
Violence in the workplace can prove hazardous to employee health. Employee safety is paramount to a healthy and efficient workforce. Learning to prevent and respond to workplace violence can lead to a successful, team-oriented workplace.
This course is designed to help organizations prepare and implement policy and procedures for dealing with a violent incident before and after it occurs.
Discussion topics include:
- Dealing with disruptive situations
- Developing a written policy
- The warning signs of violence
- Critical violence prevention training
- Pre-employment screening
- The fact finding and investigative process
- Administrative investigations
- Interviewing techniques
- Understanding employee relations