Creating an Ergonomic Work Environment
Ergonomics is the study of people’s efficiency in their working environment. Staff morale and efficiency thrive in a workplace with comfortable and functional equipment and surroundings.
This course focuses on creating an ergonomic work environment and recognizing the risk factors, signs, & symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders (MSD).
Course topics include:
- OSHA regulation requirements
- MSD injuries in the workplace
- MSD Symptoms
- Understanding and treating MSD-related pain
- MSD risk factors
- Identifying and controlling MSD hazards
- Protecting employees from MSD injuries
Sustaining an ergonomic workplace is crucial to sustaining a productive and injury-free staff. All graduates of the Ergonomics course will receive a certificate of completion upon course completion.
Take a look at our brochure below to learn more about the Ergonomics course.