Training your HazMat Transit team
This course teaches techniques for identifying and transporting hazardous materials consistent with DOT standards. This course fulfills the requirements of 49 CFR § 172.704 for the transportation of hazardous materials.
Course topics include:
- Hazardous material classes
- Container markings
- Loading & unloading requirements
- Using Hazardous Material Tables
- Uniform hazardous waste manifest
- Hazard communication (including the Global Harmonizing System)
- HAZMAT transportation security awareness
- Written plan requirements
Training materials will be given to each individual. Each individual will be required to successfully pass two examinations.
Take a look at our brochure below for more information on our DoT HazMat Transit HM-126F course.